Earlier this month we announced that we are implementing a new feature that allows every cardtonic user access to individual bitcoin addresses. Now, we have it!
Every Cardtonic user can now create their bitcoin address and receive bitcoins with it at any time.
WHAT HAS CHANGED?
The conventional bitcoin trade process of uploading proof is no longer in use. Our bitcoin trade is now fully automated. All you have to do is generate your bitcoin address and any bitcoins received to your address will be automatically converted to naira and added to your naira balance at the corresponding rate.
WHAT IS THE NEW BITCOIN TRADE PROCESS?
1. First, you need to generate a bitcoin wallet address. See how to generate bitcoin address on Cardtonic.
2. This address becomes yours permanently and any bitcoins you sent to it will be AUTOMATICALLY converted to naira and added to your balance which will be immediately available for withdrawal.
3. Rates are displayed on the bitcoin trade page and there are different rates for various amounts of bitcoins received to your wallet.
4. The naira value is added to your balance after 3 confirmations. See Why You Have To Wait For 3 Confirmations.
5. You generally don’t need to do anything. Just send bitcoins to your address and wait for it to automatically confirm on the bitcoin network. See How Long A Bitcoin Trade Take.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW CONCERNING THE BITCOIN ADDRESS FEATURE
1. The bitcoin address is only meant to receive bitcoins you have the intention of selling to Cardtonic for naira. You cannot store bitcoins on your wallet.
2. Cardtonic does not charge any fee for the use of your wallet address, it is totally free. We have only provided these addresses to ease the sale of bitcoins by CARDTONIC users.
For you to perfectly understand the new feature, it is advised that you go through our Bitcoin FAQ Page.