Cardtonic PlatformGift Cards

5 Facts About Gift Cards

Gift cards are unique and it is gradually becoming the easiest means of solving any problem related to holiday shopping lists. You must have received tons of Gifts from people and find yourself among those that considers Gift cards as a lazy gift. Lately, we reviewed the top 10 best gift cards in 2020. Now, you are about to see some amazing facts about Gift cards. I bet you will nurse fewer notions against Gift cards and appreciate it more having gone through this thrilling facts. Below are 5 facts about gift cards.

5 Facts About Gift Cards

1. Gift Cards Need Care

Gift cards have become a shopping major power however it requires extra care. Especially the Plastic gift cards, they use magnetic stripes that looks like pre-chip credit cards. If care is not taken, the stripes could get demagnetized. It could be through the things you carry in your pockets or purse. Some gift cards comes with a scratch-off panel and if you are not careful, you may accidentally remove the numbers underneath.

2. About 10% of Gift Cards are Unused

Here is a special thrill! A survey reports that about 90% of gift cards get put to use within 60 days of receiving them. You must be wondering where the remaining 10% goes? Well, some of them gets used but a whole lot of the remaining Gift cards are unused.

Prepaid Cards Vs. Gift Cards: What’s The Difference?

3. Most Shoppers Spend More Than Face Value of Gift Cards

Shoppers spend more money than what is loaded on their Gift Cards. If you have been wondering why most shoppers prefer Gift Cards especially during holidays, now you know! Also, about 65% of gift card users expend 38% more than the face value of their Gift cards when getting a product. For instance, you have a Gift Card worth $100, you spend $92 and it remains $8. The chances of buying another product more than the remaining value are extremely high. It only means increased sales for businesses that offer Gift Cards during big-time purchases(usually holidays).

4. Gift Cards can Be Stored on your Mobile Device

If you are someone who likes to keep a bunch of Gift Cards, you might fancy this fact. The bunch of Gift Cards with you don’t necessarily need to follow you everywhere you go. All you need to do is download an app on your mobile phone. It saves you the stress of bringing them all out whenever the need arises.

5. Gift Cards are Re-sellable and it Varies

Just like cars, you can re-sell your Gift Cards. More so, it is fast becoming a huge business however just like selling cars, they vary. How? It’s simple. Gift cards can be exchanged for good cash on platforms like Cardtonic. You must be able to know your cards. The more the appeal, the more the potential that it will be of use by many consumers. Prefer cash to card? Not bad to sell it on Cardtonic.

 

Conclusion

The more you know about gift cards, the fewer problems you have. You may choose to convert it to cash, especially if you do not need to make use of it. If you are also of the opinion that you were gifted a card that didn’t give much thought about the gift selection, now you know that it is a gift that is worth it.

 

 

About Cardtonic

Cardtonic operates as a trading platform with direct gift card brokers. Cardtonic also provides flexible trading options to allow the ease of trading. This platform allows the option of trading via Instant messenger, website and a mobile app for convenience.

Trading is done easily through the mobile app, website and instant messengers. Moreover, this platform processes over 10,000 transactions each month. Given so much volume, the company possesses a brilliant reputation for being secure and reliable.

 

Tags
Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Close